Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tennessee Win Could Serve as Turning Point of the Season .

You`re a crack-up Joey! (how were your finals? . . . . eat, sleep much these days dude? . . . .been there. dread that. advice: MORE BEER LESS CAFFEINE, and lots of females- preferably "FWB`s", "f-buddies", or your garden variety "undercover lovers"-types. Seriously. Getting majorly horizontal wards off that persnickety "post-finals flu" that affects students from sentence to time. I am not joking Joey.

It works a helluva lot better than cod liver oil, Airborne, and echinachea tea!!!!)

Reading about our men`s basketball team lately has, for me at least, become an experience not unlike buying Lotto-scratchers. "Did they win? Did they lose? How`d they represent? I freaking just gotta get out!" To take matters worse, I feel myself perusing whatever sport`s page (printed) I chance to get up on ex-Trojans like DeRozan, Nicky Young, Taj, OJ Mayo, . . . .you know who`s name I miss seeing? Scalabrine`s. And so then. . . .I get across this position of yours. Dude!

I`m jacked outta my f_cking BOX for some Pac 10 conference play!!!

For Christmas, what I`d really like is simple: "consistent progress/toughness" from Coach Kev`s basketball team. They do that throughout the form of their season, and do it "The Tournament"? And I hope to NOT Overlook A Single post-season game. I lost EVERYTHING in Coach Floyd`s last year with us. I`m still smarting over only seeing ONE Game during their Pac 10 Tournament championship. Would have loved to see the MSU game, too. (ouch, that hurts like a heinous empty-stomach hurt. and . . . . .I love eating. I`m retarded for it!)

Jio and Stepheson are on the threshold of doing something special together this year. If MoJo and BroJo can lock down and make positive assist-to-turnover ratio`s, while staying outta foul trouble. . . . .this team of ours CAN really win the games their alleged to win and surprise many teams who are supposed to be, on paper, better than them.

When they finally gel to the head of being able to "live" where their bigs are leaving to be at any given time under any circumstance during the flow of their future games- this team will be scary. If we can penetrate at will, take it to the hole- and Kid Euro for a three, Stepheson for back-door slam/6-ft bank shot, Bryce for 15-ft runner/or layup. . . . . or- get a name for "2"? We`ll dismantle UDub, Ducks, and the Bruins. Arizona, Stanford, Cal, & OSU are kinda built like us. (that`s where Coach K will make his money coaching. those teams will prove his temper, and. . . voice-box)

See? See what you did, Joey? You got me all stupid, verbose, and chock-full of self-important opinions this morning.

Like Coach O`Neill,. . . . . . I can use a clock out!

"Every stone that someone threw at me, I only used as a steppingstone." (Allen Bradford USC Tailback aka: "B-Rad"- Conquest Chronicles)

No comments:

Post a Comment