Saturday, December 18, 2010

Life lessons learned at yoga Nacho's OK

Life lessons learned at yoga/ Nacho's OK At Lava (yoga place), they give the studio up roughly 15 minutes before each class. I Love being in the studio. It's dimly lit, and dainty and hot, with relaxing music. I always arrive early to separate so I can spend that first 15 minutes just lying there sweating and getting my chill on. You're not allowed to talk within the studio so it's pretty quiet.The job is. the door.

There's a big old house on the doorway that says "End THE Door QUIETLY". If you subject it, you get to take on to it to make certain it closes quietly, or else it makes this earth-shattering SLAM!. Most people are fairly well about shutting the doorway behind them softly when they go in or out. Most, but not all.There's this one lady that I've been closing up in the same form as pretty often since I started 6 months ago. Every time she comes to class, it's just the same. I'm in the room, lying on my towel, trying to chill. She throws open the door and lets it SLAM! behind her. She stomps over to her spot, and just dumps her water bottle and towel down (BOOM!), then stomps out the lets the door SLAM! behind her. Then like 5 minutes later she comes second in the room (SLAM! and stomps back to her situation and slumps down on the floor. She's this tiny woman but she makes so much disturbance and she makes me MENTAL!I've had my chill ruined countless times by this lady. It sounds ridiculous, but there it is. Every time it happens I got all pissed off/ stressed out because I wondered whether I should just blow it up and say something to her. I've given her the malefic eye a 100 times, I'm ashamed to say, but to no effect. But now when she did it, I saw two other women give her the malefic eye. And I realized that YES! it's NOT only me! She bothers everybody! It's up to me to use my Gaijin Power on this woman, for great judge and to keep everyone's relaxation!So after year I went up to her and I was like "I'm sorry to annoy you, but can I ask you for a favour?" and asked her if she could please enter the studio a little more quietly. She was like "What was I doing wrong?" and I was like, "Well, if you could only close the doorway more quietly." and she was like "Am I really loud?!" and I was like "Well, yes." and she was like "OMG I'M SO SORRY! Thank you so often for telling me! I'm so embarrassed!"And so she introduced herself and we got to talking, and she's very nice! :D So I'm Actually Very glad I said something, because now not but will she closed the damn door quietly (I hope), but she seems like a cool person and she'll be my yoga buddy! Yay!In other yay! news, I took Nacho back to the vet today, and the physician said he's ok! No more medicine, and no, I don't get to get second again! Yaaaaaaaayyy!But loss to the vet kinda sucked because I had to hold an hour to be seen by the physician for less than 5 minutes, and so I had to hold 30 minutes for the bus home. :P)Also in sucky news, my SIL Aki is coming over tomorrow to take Teki and Nacho. :C She's going to have charge of them while we're away, and while I really really really appreciate it, the idea of not beholding them for 3 weeks makes me sad. : I know them so much. ;___;Today we went to Kappa Zushi and RooG ordered these doggy takoyaki.Nacho was so happy after his long ordeal to be home with his BB Teki.they LOVE sprouts!PhotobucketI've never seen the show Glee (is it actually as well as they say?) but I Know the Christmas album!

No comments:

Post a Comment