Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Slam Music Tour Dates: In It To Win It Lyrics

cars and I'm into the spinach Fuck around, you won't even get to finish the second Cause, it could be concluded in two seconds with two weapons Think I really care about whatever your crew reppin?[Chorus: Bully] I'm in it to win it, you motherfuckers ain't pay no dues I dare you run a, day in my shoes I'm in it to win it, I'm on a strip tryin to move these bricks But the streets won't let me quit I'm in it to win it, you better believe I'm on my grind You see my pain in every verse and line I'm in it to win it, years end and I'm still goin hard bitch Knowin that these rappers is garbage I'm in it to win it[Bully:] Uhh, yes I is the best I is Go hard like that Bedstuy kid; nigga I'm in it to win it Momma said be the best I is I burn shit down, just like Left Eye did Uhh, the game don't stop, the pain don't stop Bullets rip through his skull like a Drano shot Got a go for me to eat on, P name the bit I take aim at any nigga (who?) name or not For my hand-to-hand niggaz, five gram niggaz Blam-blam niggaz, you know who it is - Bully bitch! Gun ready for any nigga who need it Slam me? I don't believe so, I'm fo' hundred (ha ha) Yeah, I'm sittin in my Phantom Nah I'm lyin, I'm hustlin, tryin to get a Shadow You don't really see him Five-star general, ten-hut; nigga get your face cut[Chorus][Styles P:] I do the knowledge if the cypher work But ask the homie that the knife insert, what life is worth When his heart pumps slow and his line that he burp And it's all type of shit on his shirt And his girl and his mom look bright And he thinkin 'bout his seed but he layin in the hospital, leavin the Earth They say real men pray for they enemies Forgive but don't forget so I don't slip when I'm drunk off Hennessy Blame that all ridiculous Hoody'd up, in the cut, inconspicuous Nina gon' burn them boys just like syphillis Cross me, I'm a show 'em all what trippin is The rest is, I'm a real G don't wanna make no noise Got a conscience, to really wanna take them boys To a distance they never been or go again You could charge the wind cause look what it's blowin in S.P. the Ghost, here we go again, know that I'm goin in You ain't doin nothin but goin out My gun's like a candle, who dare me to draw it out? All these rappers garbage, who want me to get 'em out? What?[Chorus][Bully:] I'm in it to win it I'm in it to win it I'm in it to win it

Chow Yun, Fat in "Hard Boiled" Better stay away cause I'm toxic, hoch spit Right in your face and care you out like the moshpit Heard I put in the work, it wasn't no gossip The man with the programme so you know that the plot thick Clip on guard for whoever deserve I hope to God, that's my son that I'm off of the wicked So you should know I'm in it to win it If it go with a 3-M with an A that meant to turn it I like European

No comments:

Post a Comment