Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Raise Your Glass

Raise Your Glass - Pink

Song Title: Raise Your Glass Artist: Pink

Right right turn off the lights We gonna lose our minds tonight What`s the dealeo? I know when it`s all too much 5 AM turning the radio up Where`s the stone and roll?

Party crasher, panty snatcher Call me up if you a gangster Don`t be fancy, just get dancey Why so serious?

So lift your glass if you are wrong In all the powerful ways All my underdogs, we will never be never be! Anything but loud And nitty gritty

Dirty little freaks Won`t you do on, and fall on, and Promote your glass Just get on and fall and Prove Your Glass!

Slam slam oh hot damn What percentage of party don`t you understand? Wish you`d just freak out Can`t stop coming and hot I should be locked up correctly on the bit It`s so on right now (it`s so fucking on right now)

Party crasher, panty snatcher Call me up if you a gangster Don`t be fancy, just get dancey Why so serious?

So lift your glass if you are wrong In all the powerful ways All my underdogs, we will never be never be! Anything but loud And nitty gritty

Dirty little freaks Won`t you do on, and fall on, and Promote your glass Just get on and fall and Prove Your Glass! Won`t you do on and get on and Promote your glass Just get on and come and Raise your glass

Oh shit my glass is empty That sucks

So if you`re too school for cool And you`re treated like a fool (treated like a fool) You could take to let it go We can always we can always Party on our own

So fire your (aw fuck) So lift your glass if you are wrong In all the good ways All my underdogs, we will never never be! Anything but loud And nitty gritty

Dirty little freaks So lift your glass if you are wrong In all the proper ways All my underdogs, we will never never be! Anything but loud And nitty gritty

Dirty little freaks Won`t you do on! and fall on! and Promote your glass Just get on and fall and Raise! Your! Glass! Won`t you do on! and fall on! and Promote your glass for me But fall on and come and Raise! Your! Glass! For me

No comments:

Post a Comment