Monday, July 18, 2011

Dr. Hook & The Music Show I Call That True Love Lyrics

fan
Run to the church fall down on your knees say "Lord I wanna thank you for that man"

And I`ll call that true love, true and sweet
That ain`t the form of love I`m gettin`
But baby that`s the form of passion I need

I wanna come home every evenin` to a great big meal of wine and roasted pheasant
I require you to say to me "Ray, hey this is Susy, this is Kay, I brought `em both internal to you for a present"
When "The Man" downs his person and get my stash, won`t you tell `em it belongs to you
And when you`re sittin` in the slam tell all the other chickies when they get out they should see me up too

And I`ll call that true love, true and sweet
That ain`t the form of love I`m gettin`
But baby that`s the form of passion I need

Some guy accuses me of foolin` with his wife threatens to bring me apart
Points a gun at me, I wish you to start in the heart and read the smoke in your own heart
And as you`re lyin` on the base and dyin`, I wish you to wait up at me and say
"Hey Ray I`m sorry I messed up your rug, just roll my body out of the way"

And I`ll call that true love, true and sweet
That ain`t the form of love I`m gettin`
But baby that`s the form of passion I need

Hollywood calls you on the ring I wish you to go down the part
And when we`re ballin` baby, ride on top so I never ever reach my heart

And I`ll call that true love, true and sweet
That ain`t the form of love I`m gettin`__

(c)1972 Evil Eye Music Inc. Send "I Promise That True Love" Ringtone to your Cell


Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - I Claim That True Love Lyrics

Artist: Dr. Hook & The Music Show Song: I Claim That True Love Album: Unknown



Send "I Call That True Love" Ringtone to your Cell (Shel Silverstein)

Ever` mornin` won`t you you heat up early cook me great big T-bone steak
Serve it to me in bed go on the street and hustle bring me back all the money you make
Won`t you rub my trunk with sweet scented oil, cool me with a `lectric

No comments:

Post a Comment